- 【0.05MM accuracy & No-marker Scanning】The Creality CR-Scan Lizard 3D scanner with upgrade Dual-camera system ,which support the reproduction of high-precision objects or human body；No need to stick markers or manual calibration data，it scans automatically at a speed of 10 frames per second and successfully obtain the spatial coordinates of the model with an accuracy of 0.05mm,which is more suitable for novices, hobbyists and professionals to experience the fun of quick scanning
- 【Black objects scanning】Binocular global exposure camera and multi-spectral technology improves scan effect,the two cameras use different spectrums with the self-developed multi-spectral optomechanical, which not only improves the accuracy of the scanning, but also improves the optical adaptability，which can easily scan black objects and outdoor targets even in direct sunlight
- 【Multiple scan modes】 Install the scanner on the tripod , place the model in the turntable and adjust the distance and height of the tripod.,after the turntable rotates 360°, the scanner captures the spatial coordinates of the model and keep improving the detail;You also can hold the scanner to scan the details of big parts more flexiblyIf like engine hood, car door, front or rear bumpers and so on; Recommended work distance is 6-16 in (15-40cm).
- 【One-click generation of 3D models】CR-Scan Lizard is compatible with Windows10 64 bit and Mac OS system,After automatic filling and repairing/substrate recognition/ non-destructive mesh simplification/smoothing and denoising, it generate fine and complete 3D scan files.Export to STL or OBJ file format，compatible with FDM and light curing 3D printers.
- 【Wide Application】The CR-Scan Lizard highly restore 24-bit true color, support color printing, simplify the modeling process of customization and innovative design, and widely used in medical equipment , art education, architectural engineering, industrial manufacturing and design.
This equipment may be booked for up to two four-hour sessions per week. If you need more time, please speak with Do Space staff.